HCA Holdings, Inc
Palm Beach Gardens, FL, United States
Healthcare, Nursing, Marketing, Manager
Risk Management Market Manager
The Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCA operates 130 surgery centers across the United States. We love that the size of our surgery centers naturally builds a culture where everyone knows one another and has a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for our patients and their families.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
In your role as the Market Manager for Risk Management, you will have the chance to foster an environment that builds the center's reputation as a surgery center of choice in your area. You will accomplish this, in part, by supporting and coordinating clinical performance improvement activity for your assigned ambulatory surgery centers, and ensuring your centers are in compliance with applicable accreditation and licensure standards. If this fast pace role sounds exciting to you, we urge you to apply today.
We provide multiple health insurance plan options, tuition reimbursement, and many more programs to cover a wide range of today’s life and family needs. In addition to your salary and health insurance benefits, we offer a matching 401k as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP). As an employee of HCA, you also enjoy consumer discounts on cell phones, hotels, rental cars, and much more.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Directs and leads efforts to ensure effective Patient Safety, Risk Management, Quality/Performance Improvement and Infection Control programs within assigned ambulatory surgery centers in the assigned market.
* Ensures facility staff compliance with the requirements and intentions of the program.
* Provides leadership to drive efforts for patient safety activity, clinical improvement and service enhancement.
* Provides ambulatory surgery centers with meaningful reports to the Quality Committee, Medical Executive Committee, and Governing Body.
* Develops and implements programs, initiatives, and improvement strategies to ensure consistency in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and other governmental requirements.
* Ensures required state/federal reporting occurs in a timely manner.
* Assists assigned surgery center(s) personnel in development, maintenance and review of annual Quality/Risk/Infection Control plans, policies and procedures.
* Ensures submission of monthly/quarterly SQI Metrics Reports
* Monitors key clinical performance improvement activities, initiatives, outcome metrics and event trends and facilitates effective communications to the VPO and Regional Quality/Patient Safety Director.
* Participates in Quarterly Quality Operating Reviews.
* Effectively report, investigate, analyze and communicate patient safety incidents, medical errors and potential risks in the facility.
* Facilitates thorough and credible serious event analysis that result in strong sustainable improvement strategies.
* Responsible for the oversight of the center Infection Control Program. Coordinates submission of monthly Infection Control/Complication reports to all physicians who have performed procedures.
* Completes annual focus quality studies within AAAHC guidelines with the assistance of center management. Submits studies to QI committee, MEC, and Governing Body.
* Provides ongoing education to leaders, clinicians and staff on the science of safety (high reliability, effective communication, sustaining awareness/alertness) and patient safety initiatives
* Actively participates in Patient Safety Organization (PSO) learning collaboratives. Ensure implementation of best practices, alerts, and updates to drive patient safety improvement
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing or related clinical field.
· Active RN and Risk Management licenses, as required by state of employment.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in ambulatory care and/or risk management preferred.
· One year of supervisory experience
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our practice managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Market Manager of Risk Management
Location: Florida-Palm Beach Gardens-North County Surgicenter
Requisition ID: 07294-RMMM-SARA
HCA Holdings, Inc
Website : http://hcahealthcare.com
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA. HCA is committed to the care and improvement of human life and strives to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve. Building on the foundation provided by our Mission & Values, HCA puts patients first and works to constantly improve the care we give them by implementing measures that support our caregivers, help ensure patient safety and provide the highest possible quality. Investing in our communities is important to us. HCA typically invests about $1.5 billion annually to keep our facilities modern and up-to-date technologically and to expand and add services where needed. Focusing primarily on communities where the company is a leading healthcare provider, HCA selectively adds new facilities in order to better serve our communities. And because two HCA founders were physicians, we value highly the strong relationships we've created with local physicians. We endeavor to provide them with a wide array of services and modern facilities in order to help them deliver the best possible care.