New Orleans, LA, United States
Responsible for incubating growth thinking in product teams, at every stage. This role continuously seeks to evolve the industry standard for growth best practices, rapidly inventing transformative new strategies to validate and launch products.
Responsible for driving growth by developing insightful analyses across all aspects of the customer acquisition funnel metrics and customer trends. Through hypothesis driven, rapidly test and learn approach, they strategize, implement and execute go-to-market activities that ensure best in class customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
1. Design strategy to reach target user
· Work closely with Product manager and product team to develop deep and accurate understanding of the user
· Conduct analysis to uncover insights about our product and users through cohort analysis, A/B tests, funnel analysis, user segmentation, etc.
· Analyze aspects of the conversion funnel, identify areas of largest improvement and implement strategies to leverage the opportunity
2. Drive relevant growth metrics
· Oversee performance marketing; build and expand core channels including, but not limited to, SEM, SEO, paid social, and direct mail to create growth for product
· Develop metrics and frameworks for measuring and reporting conversion rates, channel performance, and marketing effectiveness
· Define customer lifetime value for product, CUBE and Entergy
3. Support decision making with data and insights
· Provide insights and make recommendations based upon data analyses and results
· Design and implement ad hoc and automated analysis scripts, summary tables, charts and interactive tools to present your results
· Collaborate with product team to track and most effectively measure performance of each channel
· Serve as an internal thought leader on all consumer trends, research/measurement evolutions, ad tech, and provide expertise internally to keep the team up-to-date
4. Shared Accountabilities and collaborations
· Shared accountability with the Strategic Designer and Experience Designer to design user profile and experience
· Collaborates within marketing function to maximize existing assets
5. Key Performance Indicators
· Grow brand awareness for the product
· Deliver great conversion funnel over time
· Comply with Entergy's existing marketing guidelines
Minimum education required of the position
Bachelor's degree required (quantitative/analytical discipline preferred)
Minimum experience required of the position
5+ years' experience working with and analyzing large data sets; digital marketing analytics experience preferred
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required of the position
Proficiency in PC Windows environment (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
· Experience with marketing tools a preferred (e.g., Google Analytics, MixPanel, Optimizely)
· Superior working knowledge of SQL and Python (or R) with pandas/NumPy libraries or has experience with Matlab; Advanced Excel skills useful
· Experience driving growth using social media e.g. Twitter, Facebook etc.
· Experience with or strong eagerness to learn/adopt Agile ways of working
· Forward thinking, innovative; curiosity for technology, UX/UI, applications
· Entrepreneurial, experience in the start-up scene and/or with innovative tech firms
· Team oriented and flexible with proven track record in collaborating with multiple stakeholders and driving results, especially via influence management
· Attention to detail
· Ability to communicate results clearly and a demonstrated focus on driving growth
· Must be self-motivated, have high integrity and credibility and be able to work independently
· Must be flexible and have ability to interface with a diverse group of individuals and cross-functional teams
· Ability to communicate effectively in both Digital and Business settings
Primary Location: Louisiana-New Orleans
Job Function: Professional
FLSA Status: Professional
Relocation Option: Level II
Union description/code: NON BARGAINING UNIT-NBU
Number of Openings: 1
Req ID: 85677
Travel Percentage:25% to 50%
An Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Vets. Please click here to view the full statement.
As a provider of essential services, Entergy expects its employees to be available to work additional hours, to work in alternate locations, and/or to perform additional duties in connection with storms, outages, emergencies, or other situations as deemed necessary by the company. Exempt employees may not be paid overtime associated with such duties.
Website : http://www.entergy.com
We suffered an employee fatality in 2012 and a contractor fatality in 2013. In 2012, employee lost-time injuries increased over 2011. This safety performance is devastating. We are working to build greater safety awareness and a stronger safety culture. Achieving an accident-free work environment for our employees and contractors remains a top priority.