Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, LLC
Kissimmee, FL, United States
In-House Marketing Supervisor - Star Island','1902325','!*!About Wyndham Destinations:
Wyndham Destinations believes in putting the world on vacation. Our global presence in 110 countries at more than 220 vacation ownership resorts and 4,300 affiliated exchange properties distinguishes Wyndham Destinations as the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company, with North America’s largest professionally managed rental business.
Every year 3.5 million families entrust us with their vacation dreams. As the world’s largest vacation company, Wyndham Destinations provides access to unlimited possibilities to inspire your next vacation – or your next career. Each year our team of 25,000 associates delivers great vacations to millions of families as they make memories of a lifetime. Learn how you can join us on your career journey by visiting careers.wyndhamdestinations.com. Our world is your destination.
In-House Marketing Supervisor
As an In-House Marketing Supervisor you set the pace and lead a team of talented In-House Marketers located on site at a Wyndham Destinations resort. Working with the intent to meet the needs of our Vacation Owners, you will lead by example and help your team of marketing agents achieve above and beyond business objective and goals.
Here is what you can expect from Wyndham Destinations as an In-House Marketing Supervisor:
· Wyndham Destinations provides Marketers and Marketing Leaders with unprecedented marketing training both in the classroom and on location. We are fully committed to your success!
· Wyndham Destinations has one of the strongest Marketing teams in the industry, generating daily qualified tours for our Sales Representatives. You are the backbone of the organization!
· Proud winner of FORTUNE Magazine’s MOST ADMIRED COMPANY in Hospitality and Orlando Sentinel's Top 100 Companies for Working Families.
· 2018, 2017, 2016… Awards for World’s Most Ethical Companies.
· OUTSTANDING Earning Potential! We offer Base Pay plus Strong Performance Based Incentive Pay plans.
· Full Medical, Dental and Insurance 1st of the month following hire.
· 401K after 1 year with a 6% company match!
· Work/Life balance with employee Resort, Hotel, Cruise and attraction discounts
· Exciting recognition and rewards programs and trips for Champion Sales Performers!
· 1-3 years marketing experience to include In-House operations.
· Business or Marketing degree preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work weekend and holidays
· High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Must be able to pass a comprehensive background screeningThe Company makes every effort to
ensure equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEO and
nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws
and regulations. If you require a reasonable
accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location
to which you are applying.
','Marketing','United States of America- Florida-Kissimmee','','Regular','Full-time','Wyndham Destinations','Feb 27, 2019','In-House Marketing Supervisor - Star Island
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, LLC
Website : http://www.wyndham.com
Many of our locations offer Safemark guest room safes with limited warranty. In the event of forced entry to the safe, Safemark's limited warranty provides you with recourse up to $5,000. For this security, recourse, privacy and convenience, an optional safe warranty fee (plus applicable taxes) is automatically posted to each guest folio at participating properties. If you do not use the safe, you may have the fee deducted from your bill by request to the front desk staff at checkout.