Quincy, MA, United States
Executive, Manager, Marketing
Join a Boston-based, venture-backed, cloud data search and analytics company with simple to implement and use solution. Our client is looking for a talented product marketing rock star to lead the charge driving their messaging into the market. As a Product Marketing Director, you'll be joining a growing team responsible for product positioning, sales enablement, campaign strategy, analyst relations and messaging. This is a great opportunity to have immediate impact supporting sales, influencing analysts and contributing to marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for generating content that communicates our position in the market, the details of our technology and, most importantly, how we enable our customers to generate new insights from their data that were previously impossible. Your goal is to ensure that prospects, customers, analysts, and partners efficiently understand and can evaluate our offerings. You will work closely with Sales, Solutions Architecture, Customer Success, and Product Management to ensure you have a broad perspective of how we serve our customers and that we have consistency in our market facing communications. This position reports to the CMO.
The successful candidate will have
· 5 years of product marketing experience in B2B software and a passion for data
· Log analytics, data lakes and/or data warehouses industry/domain experience
· An understanding of buying cycles across large enterprises.
· Excellent writing and communication skills.
· Assertive team player and leader with the ability to positively influence without direct authority to drive deliverables.
· Technically minded with the ability to take complex ideas and simplify them in a way that’s accessible.