Irving, TX, United States
Executive, Manager, Marketing
The Senior Director of CVS Specialty and Coram Infusion Services Marketing is responsible for driving awareness, building brand equity and driving provider referrals and preference with decision makers for CVS Specialty pharmacy and Coram Infusion Services. This position will also oversee provider and pharma marketing responsibilities and Customer Experience for CVS Specialty and Coram Infusion Services. This is a highly cross-functional role, involving close collaboration with sales and account management, product, digital, operations, marketing and corporate communications. The job scope encompasses marketing, demand generation, public relations, thought leadership, content, digital media, SEO/SEM, sales enablement, conferences and events. Your performance will be measured by positive improvements in brand awareness and perceptions, engagement and revenue generation, and your ability to lead and partner with a high-performing cross-functional team. This position requires someone who has deep B2B marketing experience, preferably in healthcare with a focus on providers, a digital-first approach and an innovative mind-set.
• Develop the overall marketing strategy and integrated marketing plans to drive awareness, brand perceptions and preference for CVS Specialty and Coram driving growth and financial goals
• Collaborate with the prescriber sales and hospital sales teams to support their business goals with the appropriate strategies, tactics and collateral, while partnering with training on sales enablement ensuring great execution and success
• Drive specialty patient acquisition thorough multi-channel programs including paid, search optimization and social media focused on reaching patients through the conversion funnel
• Lead Customer Experience developing digital strategies and communication plans to improve the patient experience, brand perception and help improve satisfaction, retention and word of mouth
• Lead Trade Marketing to drive brand perception and preference with manufacturers
• Develop marketing plans in support of specialty acquisitions, drug launches and service enhancements
• Lead, grow and nurture a high performance, results-oriented marketing team to support aggressive growth goals
• Work cross-functionally across cross-functional teams including sales, digital, operations, training, corporate communications, marketing and other key business partners
• Continually monitor awareness, attitudes and understanding of our key target audiences and effectiveness of messaging and marketing strategies
10 years of Acquisition or Physician Marketing is required
10 years of experience overseeing successful integrated communications campaigns, and measuring and optimizing marketing strategies
6 years of experience and understanding with content marketing, including a strong digital expertise such as: web, digital display, advertising, e-catalogs, social selling channels, and SEO/SEM.
Strong written, verbal and presentation skills. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Ability to build partnerships and strong relationships with internal and external partners and vendors.
Comfortable interacting with different levels of management and leading cross-functional teams.
Bachelor's degree required; equivalent work experience may substitute.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:Advice&Counsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Website : https://www.caremark.com
CVS Caremark (NYSE: CVS), headquartered in Woonsocket, RI, is the largest pharmacy health care provider in the United States with integrated offerings across the entire spectrum of pharmacy care. Through our unique suite of assets, we are reinventing pharmacy to offer innovative solutions that help people on their path to better health. We are focused on enhancing access to care, lowering overall health care costs for plan members and payors, and improving health outcomes.