Roanoke, VA, United States
Assists Programming and Promotions in daily activities
• Assists in the creation of radio advertising and station promotions by providing administrative project or process support to department managers or staff.
• May edit audio segments.
• May be required to coordinate activities between departments and/or outside parties.
• Drives promotional vehicles.
• Performs basic office administrative functions and updates station web site.
• Conducts on-site promotions, and handles clients and listeners.
• Sets up and runs audio and other types of equipment; hangs banners and other staging elements.
• Records events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions).
• Sets up, breaks down and transports promotional event equipment as required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms and basic audio production tools
• Ability to learn new systems quickly
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; excellent grammar
• Strong editorial skills including use of radio automation systems; ability to edit audio for clarity and time
• Serious attention to detail, ability to multi task, juggle demanding deadlines, and work across departments
• Stress tolerance especially under pressure and with tight deadlines
• Excellent driving record
• Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound objects
• Strong interpersonal skills
• 2 years’ experience in radio production, broadcast and/or communications
• Previous on-air experience a plus
• High school diploma; 4-year college degree a plus (emphasis in Communications, Advertising or Marketing)
• None required
Roanoke, VA: 3807 Brandon Ave SW, Suite 2350, 24018
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx
Website : http://www.iheartmedia.com/
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. was founded in San Antonio, TX with the purchase of a single radio station in 1972. After decades of growing media assets globally, the company has become one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies, operating as CC Media Holdings (OTCBB:CCMO). Clear Channel consists of two main media businesses: Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (NYSE: CCO) and the wholly owned Clear Channel Media and Entertainment. Between these divisions, Clear Channel focuses on providing a spectrum of multi-platform advertising and marketing opportunities for partners and world-class entertainment for listeners and users.