Burbank, CA, United States
Jun 29, 2022
Oct 12, 2022
Who are we hiring?
Reporting to the Director of Brand Marketing, this individual will shape the initial strategy around all digital, web and social content for Sphere and Sphere Studios. This person will be responsible for driving the development of the Sphere website updates and ensuring all work is aligned and sequenced with our business priorities. They will be responsible for overseeing all relevant social and digital channels, including Instagram, Twitter, YouTube. They will also be responsible for initial digital media planning as it relates to any advertising and brand awareness campaigns we run.
What will you do?
• Shape strategy around web and social content for MSG Sphere and Sphere Studios
• Drive development of Sphere website updates
• Formulate initial digital media plans, as they relate to advertising and brand awareness campaigns
• Day-to-day management and ownership of social media execution, ensuring that deadlines, marketing beats, KPIs are being hit
• Ownership of campaign matrices and quarterly rollout plans
• Help key players with social media strategy, content creation and best practices
• Strategy and management of email acquisition, communication, and retention
What do you need to succeed?
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related discipline
• 2 years' work experience in a related field
• Experience working in a fast-paced work environment
• Ability to quickly communicate, process, and execute solutions for incoming requests related creative ideation
• Ability to translate campaign results into actionable insights and optimizations
The Company requires that all individuals, subject to certain limited exceptions, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations regarding this requirement.
Why is MSG for me?
With MSG Sphere, we are creating an entirely new medium that will deliver immersive entertainment experiences at an unparalleled scale. Beyond a venue, Sphere is a multi-sensory platform with experiential technology programming directly to your senses. You will see in ways never imagined, hear with every fiber of your being, and experience like never before. To deliver on this promise, we are building the largest immersive venue in the world, MSG Sphere at The Venetian in Las Vegas, with a second Sphere venue planned for London, pending necessary approvals. In addition to building a breakthrough venue, we’re building a production studio team, a technology venture team, and a full commercial organization to make the MSG Sphere a world class brand and business for our fans, our artists, and our partners. We have offices and roles in Burbank CA, Las Vegas NV, New York, NY and London.
We focus on Career Development and Invest in YOU
Candidates who have completed 60 credits of college-level coursework (representing 2 years), or have shown similar self-development through certifications, trade school coursework, etc. are preferred. Educational requirements may differ from job to job based on the role.
We value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds
At MSG we value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds! MSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, sexual and reproductive health choices, national origin, citizenship, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, MSG complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in all locations.