Concur Technologies, Inc.
Bellevue, WA, United States
Manager, Marketing, Product Management
The Senior Product Marketing Manager develops and executes product marketing initiatives for solutions and market segments core to the growth and success of Concur’s SMB market globally. The Senior Product Marketing Manager will develop a deep understanding of Concur’s go-to-market strategy across the market segments and will drive us to make better bets by aligning market insights and customer data to propose compelling product & solution offers that ultimately help increase sales pipeline and influence conversion rates. This individual reports to the Sr. Director of Global Product Marketing and works closely with multiple global and regional marketing, sales, solution consultant and client development teams throughout the organization. The successful candidate is a strategic thinker, analytical and an organized self-starter who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and is comfortable quarterbacking cross-functional initiatives throughout the organization.
• Analyze the Concur addressable market and past sales performance to determine both short and long-term strategic growth opportunities
• Develop simple, yet compelling, sales plays to help sales teams target key markets with a specific repeatable sales motion, accompanied by strong value proposition, selling techniques, enablement and ensure success by tracking and measuring impact to KPIs.
• Optimize the offer strategy for the market(s) including positioning, messaging and packaging of plays to drive sales and client satisfaction
• Monitor and report out on the impact of sales plays across the different regions/segments. Get feedback early and often from the sales team and iterate and evolve plays as needed and build funnel for future plays.
• Analyze the market and competitive situation (leverage Competitive Insights Manager) using existing client, competitive and market data to create strategies that keep our solutions one step ahead of the competition
• Lead specific product and service launch activities for the SMN market globally—in coordination with the global launch team—working with all internal stakeholders and client touch points to assure timely and successful launches.
• Forge strong relationship with the SMN Services organization to help drive to the key objectives – reduce attrition, increase customer satisfaction and increase productivity.
• Align with SMN Services and Client Development teams to create strategic customer retention strategies and get cross-functional buy in to drive towards achieving agreed upon KPIs.
• Orchestrate installed base and customer analysis to define programs needed to improve share of wallet, customer loyalty and retention and to discover unmet needs, buyer personas
• Enable the field with solution-based training content and assets to support the client lifecycle
• Serve as an internal and external evangelist for our solutions and provide subject matter expertise when working with other marketing teams, sales teams, client development, key clients and prospects
• Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies.
Education & Experience required:
• B.A. or B.S. in business, marketing or related degree. MBA preferred but not required
• 10 years marketing experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Ability to pass a background check
Job Specific Knowledge & Skills:
• Ability to think and work strategically
• Ability to think analytically and use data to support your recommendations
• Strong interpersonal skills to motivate and drive others without direct authority over them
• Strong relationship-building skills with the field, field marketing, client development, product management and other key stakeholders
• Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills
• Present ideas and information in influential and compelling ways
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and respond to challenging situations
• Work independently and within a team
• Effectively manage time and be organized
• Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer
• Hires, develops & rewards great people
• Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do
• Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
• Displays a relentless commitment to win
• Displays personal & corporate integrity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Concur Technologies, Inc.
Website : http://www.concur.com
Concur takes companies of all sizes and stages beyond automation to a completely connected spend management solution encompassing travel, expense, invoice, compliance and risk. Our global expertise, industry-leading innovation and dynamic ecosystem of diverse partners and applications unlock powerful insights that help businesses reduce complexity and see spending clearly, so they can manage it proactively.