Boston Scientific Corporation
West Palm Beach, FL, United States
Primary Location: [[filter2]]
Additional Locations: US-FL-Ft. Myers/Naples
Requisition ID: 452854
About the role:
In Electrophysiology (EP), we offer technologies such as 3D Mapping and Navigation systems, Radiofrequency Ablation catheters, Diagnostic Catheters, EP Come and join our Electrophysiology Field team at this very exciting time for our division
Sells and promotes company products within a defined geographic territory by developing new accounts and expanding usage of company products by current accounts in an effort to meet a sales quota based on company sales goals and to directly increase sales revenue of the company.
Your resonsibilities will include:
* Sells products by scheduling sales calls to meet with current and potential customers to fulfill revenue and unit growth objectives assigned by company on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
* Develops and implements sales strategies by determining the relevant factors (e.g., product, competition and pricing needs) of existing and potential accounts to effectively promote the company's products to appropriate hospital personnel and physicians.
* Develops action plans (i.e., weekly, quarterly, monthly) by analyzing quarterly and monthly sales figures and reports identifying the needs of particular accounts and discussing issues with Regional Sales Manager to help the organization achieve its annual sales goals.
* Determines the needs (e.g., product and pricing), goals, product usage, and types of cases handled by specific customers by meeting with and asking in-depth questions of physicians and other hospital personnel to learn which Boston Scientific products can best address their specific needs.
* Observes actual procedures in the cardiac catheterization or electro-physiology lab and operating room of hospital accounts to gain insight into the specific nuances of each physician and each member of the lab staff.
* Establishes pricing packages by working with relevant Boston Scientific personnel to establish price points that address specific customer's needs while satisfying company guidelines and policies.
* Responds to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g. clinical research, pricing and/or marketing) to develop optimal solutions.
* Develops relationships with hospital personnel (e.g. through casual conversation, meetings, participation in conferences) to make new contacts in other departments within hospital and to identify key purchasing decision makers in order to facilitate future sales.
* Educates customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations using a wide variety of formats and platforms (e.g., slides, transparencies, manuals) to secure purchasing commitments, often with the help of incentive programs and services made available to the account being developed.
What we're looking for in you:
*3-5 Years in Medical Device Sales with BA/BS *Highly successful and documented progressive medical device sales success selling cardiovascular device, products in Hospital Setting, documented top performer.evice Sales *Strong clinical, technical and organizational skills. *Excellent proficiency with tecnical information, demonstrated exceptional verbal and written communication skills. *Able to function in a busy, demanding and competitive environment. *Must be available to work a rotational on call status for weekends and holidays. 30-35% overnight travel requirement
*HRS certification or able to pass HRS AHP exam within two year. *EP Device Sales experience where your call point is Electrophysiologists, Lab. *MBA or other relevant graduate degree
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting Notes: [[filter2]]||US-FL-Ft. Myers/Naples||Field Sales||[[mfield2]]
Boston Scientific Corporation
Website : http://www.bostonscientific.com