National CineMedia, Inc.
New York City, NY, United States
Marketing, Sales, Internship
NCM is seeking an energetic, creative intern to join our Ad Sales Marketing team to be based in our New York City office. In this position, you will learn the ins and outs of sales marketing and manage assigned projects. You will be exposed to working within all groups of the company, as well as various disciplines within ad sales and business-to-business marketing, like business development, events, creative, branded entertainment, research, PR, etc. Excellent communication skills are a must. This is a fast-paced, creative environment, so the ideal candidate can multi-task efficiently.
In addition to daily assignments, all NCM interns will strategize, develop, create and pitch a campaign for an actual national advertiser that will be used in pitches to agencies and client. The interns will pitch their campaign concept to NCM executives at the close of the program.
Internship dates & work hours: NCM is seeking candidates for a 10-week summer internship position, beginning June 3, 2019 and ending August 9, 2019. This is a part-time (32 hours per week) position.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Development of one-sheets and other sales materials that position NCM as the connector between brands and movie audiences.
• Research movies, contribute to the development of marketing presentations, etc.
• Develop sales materials in Custom Show for sales presentations (add movie posters, create slides, update files as needed)
• Assist with coordination of NCM events (e.g., site checks, research, creative ideas, etc.)
• Researching and updating movie slides with poster artwork, date changes, target demos, etc.
• Contribute at meetings and brainstorms on advertiser requests
• Or other projects, as directed
• Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment and to multi-task
• Ability to work effectively within Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
• Professional demeanor and work ethic
• Every team member of NCM is expected to understand and consistently demonstrate our following core values:
o Passion for Movies
NCM is looking for an undergraduate student entering (or in) senior year or graduate student majoring in Advertising, Marketing or Communications. Must be currently enrolled in a related Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program at an accredited institution.
Majors Accepted: Communications, Broadcast & Film, Advertising, Marketing, PR, Sales
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
There may be light to moderate lifting of boxes, materials, etc. There may be prolonged sitting at computers or in meetings.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at (303) 792-8899 or email: HR@ncm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
National CineMedia, Inc.
Website : http://www.ncm.com