Tucson, AZ, United States
Assists the promotions or marketing departments with daily activities that promote the station(s), clients or events.
• Collaborates with multiple departments to create and execute promotions such as remotes, events, van hits and other street team activities from start to finish.
• Drives promotional vehicles.
• Conducts on-site promotions, contests and activations
• Communicates and engages with listeners at station events
• Acts a liaison between account executives, advertiser, on-site staff & listeners
• Sets up and runs audio and other types of equipment; hangs banners as well as other staging elements promotional and marketing materials.
• Records events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions).
• Appears in on-site social media posts (pictures & videos) to promote listener benefits of event
• Sets up, breaks down and transports promotional event equipment as required. May be required to clean equipment and organize promotional materials for storage.
• May coordinate and oversee on-site appearances, remotes and events.
• Ensures all contest rules & requirements are followed during the execution of on-site promotions and prize fulfillment.
• May be responsible for all winner prize fulfillment and release forms.
• May include other duties as assigned
• Skills in Microsoft Office and social media platforms
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
• High work standards and degree of attention to detail
• Problem solving and decision making
• Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• Excellent driving record
• Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound objects
• Must be available to work nights, weekends & holidays
• 1-3 years’ experience in outdoor promotions and/or marketing and/or customer service
• Experience working in promotions, marketing or customer service industry helpful, but not required.
• High school diploma
• Valid driver’s license
• Proof of insurance
Tucson, AZ: 3202 N Oracle Road, 85705
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx
Website : http://www.iheartmedia.com/
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. was founded in San Antonio, TX with the purchase of a single radio station in 1972. After decades of growing media assets globally, the company has become one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies, operating as CC Media Holdings (OTCBB:CCMO). Clear Channel consists of two main media businesses: Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (NYSE: CCO) and the wholly owned Clear Channel Media and Entertainment. Between these divisions, Clear Channel focuses on providing a spectrum of multi-platform advertising and marketing opportunities for partners and world-class entertainment for listeners and users.