NBC Universal, Inc.
Universal City, CA, United States
Clevel, Executive, Marketing, 100k
Oct 23, 2020
Feb 05, 2021
Job Number 57397BR
Job Title VP, Global Brand Strategy and Marketing, Universal Studio Group
Business Segment Universal Studio Group
Posting Category Marketing
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
City Universal City
• Minimum 10 years of professional marketing experience, preferably at an agency or entertainment studio
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Strong background in cross-functional tactical execution, demonstrating extraordinary attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
• Strategic and creative thinker who pro-actively develops B2B strategies that sets the industry narrative
• Excellent writing skills, strong copy editor
• A self-starter who works independently and remains calm in a fast pace environment under tight deadlines
• Strong organizational, process, project management skills
• Ability to seamlessly manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong level of independence and efficiency.
• A creative thinker, can both concept and help advance innovative and creative ideas
• Excellent cross-functional leadership skills and ability to engage, motivate, and collaborate with internal and external teams across every phase of a campaign
• Ability to think and write critically, and initiate creative solutions
• Highly innovative and creative with positive energy
• Someone with a positive attitude who thrives in a collaborative work environment
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Expertise in media and entertainment industry
• Willingness to travel and work some nights and weekends
NBC Universal, Inc.
Website : http://www.nbcuniversal.com