New York City, NY, United States
Manager, Marketing, Advertising
Bowlmor AMF, the world's largest Bowling and Entertainment corporation, is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team at the regional corporate office in New York City.
If you are a driven, motivated professional seeking a challenging and rewarding position with a fun company and great work environment, apply today!
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for managing multiple key areas of the digital marketing footprint at Bowlmor AMF including display advertising, organic/paid social media and SEM/PPC. The Digital Marketing Manager will play a lead role in the planning and execution of integrated, cross-channel campaigns. We are looking for an advertising/media professional with a deep understanding of digital advertising technology and marketing strategy.
Act as main point-of-contact with our display advertising agency/vendor, overseeing and managing all agency assignments and quality of work produced.
Work hand in hand with agency to create, launch, and constantly optimize video and display advertising campaigns (both retargeting and prospecting) across all partners and ad-serving platforms.
Monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of digital campaigns, sharing results with executive management and recommending changes in strategy based on those results.
Manage display advertising budget allocation across brands, advertising partners, and campaigns.
Identify and negotiate strategic partnerships with ad-serving providers and platforms including DSP, DMP, programmatic-RTB, attribution-tracking, etc. (both in collaboration with agency and independently).
· Manage social media team comprised of a Social Media Specialist and Social Media Coordinator, leading program strategy and operations
· Take a lead role in owning the relationship with social media advertising agency/vendor, overseeing and managing all agency assignments and quality of work produced
· Lead the development of a comprehensive social media content calendar across all brands for all paid and organic content
· Manage social advertising budget allocation across brands, social channels, and campaigns, working closely with social media advertising agency
· Assist Social Media Specialist on the execution/posting of content to social media in accordance with editorial calendar, as well as proactive community management
· Work closely with the Social Media Coordinator on the response management of customer reviews/complaints/inquiries from all social channels including Yelp, Google Places, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
· Stay current on industry and social media news, trends, technology, and best practices across all existing and emerging social platforms
· Collaborate with internal departments across the company (operations, food & beverage, sales, etc.) to ensure proper, relevant, and consistent online messaging
· Work closely with social media agency on establishment of program KPIs and setting effective benchmarks to measure the impact of social media programs
Search Engine Marketing (SEM & PPC)
· Work closely with digital agency on all facets of SEM/PPC including keyword selection and match type, ad-copy, and bidding/budgeting strategy, ensuring top placement of Bowlmor AMF centers on platforms including Google, Bing, and Yelp
· Monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of SEM/PPC campaigns, sharing results with executive management and recommending changes in strategy based on those results
· Manage SEM/PPC budget allocation across brands, campaigns, and search platforms
· Work closely with digital agency as well as web development team on the creation of content aimed at also improving page-rank among organic search results, using SEM insights to help improve our SEO presence and vice-versa (especially in relation to optimizing local search traffic for each of our 300 venues/centers)
Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays, as well as, extended workdays to support business needs.
Other duties may be assigned.
The Digital Marketing Manager has a highly developed sense of customer service and interpersonal skills including high integrity, respect for all individuals (customers, vendors, and employees), solid communication skills, strong critical and analytical thinking skills, and appreciation of diversity (thought, ethnic, gender, etc.).
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Minimum of 5+ years of general media or marketing experience
· Proven success in leveraging the power of big data in optimizing media campaigns; comfortable with data-based decision-making
· Understanding and experience with ad-serving platforms/technology across display (e.g. YouTube, Hulu, Drawbridge, LinkedIn), paid social (e.g. Facebook/Twitter ad manager, Kenshoo), and SEM/PPC (e.g. Google Ad-Words, Yelp)
· Experience managing media budgets and providing measurable results
· Excellent ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects/campaigns/reports at the same time
· Effective communication skills when speaking to technical and non-technical personnel
· Deep knowledge and interest of social media, including a curiosity about latest industry trends, technology and changes
· Experience with social listening, publishing, engagement, and reporting platforms (Sysomos, Hootsuite, Radian 6/SFMC, etc.)
· Outstanding, error-free written communication skills, including the ability to master a brand voice
· Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research practices for market data, consumer insights and media metrics
· Preference given to candidates with experience managing direct reports
ABOUT BOWLMOR AMF
As the largest owner and operator of bowling centers in the world, our powerful portfolio of brands includes Bowlmor Lanes, AMF, Bowlero, as well as Brunswick’s, Brunswick Zone, and Brunswick Zone XL.
Currently we are experiencing HUGE growth and bringing on new concepts to our portfolio which has created a demand for candidates like you. Imagine joining a team where our #1 job is to make sure that our guests are having a GREAT time…and where YOU will as well!
Bowlmor AMF is the leader in bowling and entertainment, offering innovative recreation, dining and world-class service at our distinctive entertainment centers located across North America.
We are an entertainment company – bowling, fresh food, amusements, cocktails, events, parties, memories. That’s what we do.
Website : http://www.amf.com