Scottsdale, AZ, United States
Executive, Manager, Sales, Marketing
As the Senior Director of Payor Brand Marketing & Strategic Sales Support you’ll be responsible for driving external awareness of our ability to manage pharmacy costs and engage members to improve health outcomes. We are looking for a dynamic marketing innovator who will refine CVS Caremark’s brand image and messages, and lead the way to greater visibility and awareness of our differentiated value proposition. The ideal candidate will have deep expertise in brand and communications strategy; be able to craft targeted, compelling and persuasive company and solution narratives; and be skilled in the development of all forms of media to engage clients, prospects and industry thought-leaders and influencers.
You will be the lead architect of the PBM’s value story and image, so a collaborative team mindset and the ability to build consensus in a cross-functional environment is required. Creativity is essential. You will need to be able to generate ideas, build message platforms and motivate your team and agencies to deliver high quality results.
This role requires pairing a solid understanding of the CVS Health products and differentiation and deep client insights and the need for creatively and effectively communicating the value of CVS Health for payors and payor-facing teams for specific market segments. We’re looking for someone with experience in strategy, execution, content creation, and translating customer insights into actionable plans. Someone who is able to effectively navigate a matrixed organization and motivated to measure their impact and continuously innovate to improve. You’ll partner with members of the broader Marketing Team, Product, Sales, Competitive Intelligence, Customer Insights and other cross-functional teams to develop and deliver clear and differentiated messaging.
This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
In this role you will:
• Lead the Payor Brand Marketing and Strategic Sales Support team and integrate key branding across all touch points, segments and channels to build awareness, provide competitive advantage and grow new business
• Develop value stories and other customized narratives that showcase CVS Health’s differentiated expertise and demonstrate the value the company brings to clients, members and the healthcare ecosystem as a whole
• Leverage market research, competitive intelligence and client feedback to create novel payor insights; prioritize messaging and create compelling content to show how CVS Health can address their challenges and meet their business goals
• Lead the development of marketing and communication initiatives and tools to , support the sales team, engage prospects and consultants and drive brand awareness, consideration and preference
• Lead strategic development and execution of trade shows and CVS Health owned events and experiences (annual CVS Health Forum and Customer Center).
• Partner with Marketing colleagues and internal SMEs to develop thought leadership and a steady flow of content designed to do more than just “sell”, but move prospects along the sales pipeline with content that is informative, engaging and relevant.
• Partner with internal colleagues in corporate communications to develop a media relations strategy, maximizing high-level placements in appropriate outlets and continuously refine to optimize results
• Provide strategic input into RFP process, working with proposal team and sales leaders
• Keep abreast of competitor positioning, campaigns and advertising.
12 years of experience in marketing or communications in the b2b space
PBM/healthcare experience is preferred
Exceptional written and verbal business communication skills
Ability to tailor a compelling message to a target audience and to communicate in simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable and motivating
Experience building sales collateral, creative assets and other marketing content
Proven experience working with sales teams and sales enablement
Individual who thrives in a high intensity environment with multiple and competing priorities
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field is required; equivalent work experience may substitute.
MBA is preferred.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:Advice&Counsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Website : https://www.caremark.com
CVS Caremark (NYSE: CVS), headquartered in Woonsocket, RI, is the largest pharmacy health care provider in the United States with integrated offerings across the entire spectrum of pharmacy care. Through our unique suite of assets, we are reinventing pharmacy to offer innovative solutions that help people on their path to better health. We are focused on enhancing access to care, lowering overall health care costs for plan members and payors, and improving health outcomes.