Under Armour, Inc.
Honolulu, HI, United States
Aug 18, 2022
Sr. Professional, Marketing & Storytelling (Remote)
Date: Aug 18, 2022
Location: Remote, US
Company: Under Armour
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
The Senior Professional Merchandiser is responsible for optimizing site conversion through the execution of merchandising strategies. They also will utilize research and analytics to drive recommendations and decision-making, and are responsible for operational accuracy across the site, providing for a seamless customer experience. This role reports to the Managing Merchandiser.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Support Buying Merchants with seasonal merchandise strategies and product presentations to present a compelling product story and maximize revenue and conversion
• Actively participate in the Go-to-Market process to gain a deep understanding of seasonal brand stories and partner with Global and North America Marketing teams to bring stories to life on UA.com/UA.ca
• Liaise between merchandising, marketing, content, and creative teams to drive seasonal strategies on high visibility pages (e.g., the home page, landing pages)
• Coordinate on-site activations & events (e.g., high-profile product launches, promotions)
• Collaborate with business partners from marketing and planning to develop revenue-driving business strategies around content, assortment needs, and promotions
• Participate in weekly merchandising, and digital marketing meetings to understand key business trends and merchandising strategies.
• Analyze reports and data to understand site performance and consumer behavior to make business recommendations and changes on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
• Perform other related duties, tasks, and responsibilities as required by management
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
• Strong project management, analytical, problem-solving, and verbal/written communication skills required
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, enthusiastic, resourceful, and can envision and execute innovative solutions in a complex environment
• Exceptional analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to utilize data in the most effective and innovative ways
• Must be able to clearly communicate complex ideas, timelines, tasks, and deadlines to business partners
• Highly proactive and able to prioritize multiple tasks
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Education And / Or Experience
• Bachelor's (Preferred)
• 4 years of work experience
• Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud a plus
• Return To Work Designation: This position is remote#LI-REMOTE
• Travel: 0-5%, as needed
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Learn more about Under Armour’s COVID-19 response and Teammate vaccination policies here .
Under Armour, Inc.
Website : http://www.underarmour.com